Monday, November 29, 2010
Unit 3
This week we have to create a thesis statement for our research papers. I think i have an idea what i want to say in my thesis but I'm not entirely sure. I have had difficulty with forming my thesis statements in previous assignments so I'm hoping to have better luck with this one. I think i want to do my paper on how marijuana/ THC effects the body of those who use it. Its a topic that interests me because i have an uncle who lives in Maine and is part of the medical marijuana program for his arthritis. Although Massachusetts, where I'm from doesn't have such a program, its still something I'm interested in. I'm excited to see the thesis statements of my classmates and how they are doing with their research papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that is a very good topic to do your research paper about because you can focus on the positive as well as the negative effects of that drug. Also, I think it will help you to relate your own family's use of the drug through the studies that have been preformed.
ReplyDelete